Old 12-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Andy Hawkins

Default libmusicbrainz3 compiled with debug output enabled

Hi all,

I'm building some software that uses libmusizbrainz3.

The version of this package in testing compiles up with debug output enabled
(every query to the service is displayed on standard out or standard error).
There is a 'Release' build target in the makefile.

Would this be considered a bug in the package? Can someone tell me the
Debian way to build this package such that it uses the 'Release' build
target (it's built using cmake)? Alternatively, is there some way at runtime
to disable this output?

Thanks

Andy

Old 12-11-2008, 03:15 PM
"Eugene V. Lyubimkin"

Andy Hawkins wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm building some software that uses libmusizbrainz3.
>
> The version of this package in testing compiles up with debug output enabled
> (every query to the service is displayed on standard out or standard error).
> There is a 'Release' build target in the makefile.
>
> Would this be considered a bug in the package? Can someone tell me the
> Debian way to build this package such that it uses the 'Release' build
> target (it's built using cmake)? Alternatively, is there some way at runtime
> to disable this output?
Yes, please report using reportbug utility. Maintainer may provide you all
other relevant info.

Ukrainian C++ Developer, Debian APT contributor

Old 12-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Andy Hawkins

Hi,

In article <49413CA7.3080802@gmail.com>,
Eugene V. Lyubimkin<jackyf.devel@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, please report using reportbug utility. Maintainer may provide you al=
> other relevant info.

Done.

Andy