Old 12-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Moman Kabore

Default REPLY VERY URGENT

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: momankabore6@yahoo.com

- Good Day My good friend, Let me start by introducing myself, I am Mr Moman Kabore, the director of file and computer department in African Development bank in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso of West Africa.I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification. ($5million transfer claims ).This is a legitimate transaction and you will be paid 40% for your "Assistance".If you are interested, please write back for complete information about the transfer and how we are going to proceed for a smooth claim of this fund.You can send your datas to me so that i will give you full details on how wev are going to proceed for the smooth transfer of the fund to your bank account without delay Kind Regards. Mr.Moman Kabore