Old 12-10-2008, 08:43 PM
Ron Johnson

Default maximum number of print pages

On 12/10/08 15:23, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:

Hello!

does exists a way to set the maximum number of pages a given user can
print per week or month? I am using cups + etch.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Google is your friend.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cups+print+quota

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/CUPS-printing.html#id2640411

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?

Old 12-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Marcelo Chiapparini

Ron Johnson wrote:

does exists a way to set the maximum number of pages a given user can
print per week or month? I am using cups + etch.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Google is your friend.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cups+print+quota

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/CUPS-printing.html#id2640411

Thank you very much for the links! sometimes, I forget my friends...

regards

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Chiapparini