Old 12-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Micha Feigin

Default the cost of ethernet bridging

I was thinking of using ethernet bridging to simplify naming and routing on my
system. This system consists of four computers all interconnected. The question
is whether there is any hidden cost, as I need the cards to work at full
throughput (three ethernet cards). So, will this just give me the same ip for
all three cards or will it also start copying data from one port to the other?

Thanks