Old 12-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Hal Vaughan

Default Converting a Flash Stream to MP3

My favorite radio station is on the web, but their stream is through Flash and not a standard MP3 stream that most stations have. Is there some way I can access this without going through a browser with Flash and convert it to an MP3 stream for my LAN?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hal