Old 12-08-2008, 01:22 PM
"Jesus arteche"

Default waklog mod error in debian amd64

hey,
*I'm trying to compile the mod mod_waklog foe apache2 and i get this error

*** Warning: Linking the shared library mod_waklog.la against the non-libtool

*** objects* mod_waklog.o lifetime.o version.o is not portable!

/usr/bin/ld: mod_waklog.o: relocation R_X86_64_32S against `a local
symbol' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with
-fPIC
mod_waklog.o: could not read symbols: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536
.
make: *** [mod_waklog.so] Error 1

My system is a debian lenny amd64, someone knows why i got this error and how to solve it

thanks