Old 12-08-2008, 12:19 AM
"Fred Zinsli"

Default cpqfc driver problem

Hello all

I an attempting to get these old compaq FC arrays working.

I have managed to find the cpqfc driver on sourceforge but it won't compile.

server1:/usr/src/cpqfc# make all
makefile:152: /Rules.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/Rules.make'. Stop.
server1:/usr/src/cpqfc#

It seems the rules file is missing.

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can fix this?

Regards

Fred

Old 12-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Ólafur Jens Siguršsson

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 02:19:29PM +1300, Fred Zinsli wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I an attempting to get these old compaq FC arrays working.
>
> I have managed to find the cpqfc driver on sourceforge but it won't compile.
>
> server1:/usr/src/cpqfc# make all
> makefile:152: /Rules.make: No such file or directory
> make: *** No rule to make target `/Rules.make'. Stop.
> server1:/usr/src/cpqfc#
>
> It seems the rules file is missing.
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows how I can fix this?

According to
http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/96509133/m/772007040931/inc/1
your out of luck on this one.

Oli