Old 12-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Celejar

Default GtKFileChooser doesn't always do tab completion

On my system, when the GtkFileChooser comes up, the Location bar is
visible, but tab completion doesn't work. Closing the bar, by clicking
in the little notepad icon in the upper left, and then reopening it,
enables tab completion. I have seen this behavior across many Gtk
applications (Sylpheed, Mousepad, Bluefish). Why doesn't it work
immediately?

The above is a bug I submitted (#506267) a couple of weeks ago against
libgtk2.0-0. I've received no response, so I thought I'd ask here.
Does anyone else see this? Am I doing something wrong?

Celejar