Old 12-06-2008, 01:54 PM
"Jesus arteche"

Default AFS

hey,
Alguien sabe si hay algo para crear un acceso web en un servidor para una celula openafs
Gracias

Old 12-06-2008, 01:56 PM
"Jesus arteche"

hey,

someone knows if there are something to create web access to my OpenAFS cell?

thanks

Old 12-06-2008, 02:45 PM
"Jason C. Wells"

Jesus arteche wrote:

hey,

someone knows if there are something to create web access to my
OpenAFS cell?

You might try the openafs-info mailing list. They are pretty helpful.

Later,
Jason

Old 12-06-2008, 08:43 PM
"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr."

On Saturday 06 December 2008, "Jesus arteche" <chechu.linux@gmail.com>
wrote about 'AFS':
>someone knows if there are something to create web access to my OpenAFS
>cell?

Not sure exactly what you are wanting, but you should be able to use WebDAV
to share the contents of the AFS cell from any computer that has it
mounted.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net ((_/)o o(\_))