Old 12-06-2008, 03:42 AM
"A. F. Cano"

Default Anyone tried lenny rc1 install on a Dell inspiron 8600?

Hi,

I've just tried the net install of lenny RC1 on a new blank HD in a Dell
Inspiron 8600, and it hangs on the hardware detection step (network
hardware detection step in the expert option). I've tried all the boot
Suggestions?

Thanks for any hint or direct experience.

A.