Old 12-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Chris

Default Sound preview w/Nautilus

Greetings,

Oh buggers... What must I have installed/running to have sound preview
of mp3's within Nautilus (Lenny).

--
Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Old 12-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Dean Sutherland

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 02:34:27 -0600, Chris wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Oh buggers... What must I have installed/running to have sound preview
> of mp3's within Nautilus (Lenny).

Hi Chris,

Were you trying to disable sound preview in Nautilus? Sound preview is
built into Nautilus and can be disabled in Edit->Preferences->Preview.

Hopefully if you were trying to disable it you have already, if not try
the above.

Dean Sutherland

Old 12-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Chris

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 00:46:13 +1300
Dean Sutherland <dean@codemonkies.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 02:34:27 -0600, Chris wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Oh buggers... What must I have installed/running to have sound
> > preview of mp3's within Nautilus (Lenny).
> >

> Hi Chris,
>
> Were you trying to disable sound preview in Nautilus? Sound preview is
> built into Nautilus and can be disabled in Edit->Preferences->Preview.
>
> Hopefully if you were trying to disable it you have already, if not
> try the above.
>
> Dean Sutherland

Thansk Dean however, I can check and uncheck preview all day long and
it still will not allow sound preview.

I did read a bug report from March (iirc) that mentions something about
a 3rd party app (working or not).

<Segway> Perhaps my issue is temporary (untill
the official release).

That brings me to this; any word on when that may be? </Segway>

--
Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"