Old 12-04-2008, 07:10 PM

Default ssh kvm Etch install

Hello,

My goal is to install a Etch virtual machine on a Lenny host.
I've a ssh connexion to Lenny (no X) and when I start with the following
command :

kvm -curses -serial file:serial.log -hda vdisk.img -cdrom
iso/debian-40r5-i386-netinst.iso -m 512 -boot d

I've a nice black screen and nothing happen...and nothing in the serial
log file.

kvm version is 72

Is it possible to install a vm via ssh ?

Thank

Philippe