Old 12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
"Patrick Wiseman"

Default Iceweasel view_source.editor.external broken?

Hello:

This morning, on my testing system, I did my usual daily upgrade, which included a new Iceweasel (3.0.4-1).* I have, in my config, set view_source.editor.external to true, and view_source.editor.path to /usr/bin/gedit.* Until now, this has meant that Ctrl-U opens the webpage source in gedit.* But now, the source opens in the default Iceweasel viewer, in which, of course, I can't edit.* Any help?

Patrick

Old 12-04-2008, 06:08 PM
"Patrick Wiseman"

Sorry to reply to my own post....

This morning, on my testing system, I did my usual daily upgrade, which included a new Iceweasel (3.0.4-1).* I have, in my config, set view_source.editor.external to true, and view_source.editor.path to /usr/bin/gedit.* Until now, this has meant that Ctrl-U opens the webpage source in gedit.* But now, the source opens in the default Iceweasel viewer, in which, of course, I can't edit.* Any help?

It turns out that some the source for some pages opens in gedit and* for others not.* So I guess I'll have to figure out what the difference is!

Patrick