Old 12-04-2008, 02:11 PM
KLEIN Stéphane

Default debootstrap - qemu - I've this error : "TSC appears to be running slowly. Marking it as unstable"

Hi,

I've build debian image with debootstrap like in http://thread.gmane.org/
gmane.linux.debian.user/328763 messages.

When I start my image with qemu, I've this error :

"""
TSC appears to be running slowly. Marking it as unstable
"""

What can I do to solve this issue ?

Thanks for your help.
Stephane

Old 12-06-2008, 12:56 PM
KLEIN Stéphane

Le Thu, 04 Dec 2008 15:11:18 +0000, KLEIN Stéphane a écrit*:

> Hi,
>
> I've build debian image with debootstrap like in
> http://thread.gmane.org/ gmane.linux.debian.user/328763 messages.
>
> When I start my image with qemu, I've this error :
>
> """
> TSC appears to be running slowly. Marking it as unstable """
>
> What can I do to solve this issue ?

Obviously, it isn't possible. I've asked the question on #qemu irc
channel and folk answered :

* I can't fix this warning
* It isn't important

Regards,