Old 12-03-2008, 10:21 AM
francis ombogo

Default REQUEST FOR SURPPORT

Dear Brethrens,
Greetngs in the name of Lord and savior Jesus Christ.We have known each for a long time as friends I have experienced a problem which I fill to let you , especially there are three things which are troubling very much:
1.It is my prayer that I get three Bibles one in english , kiswahili and another in kisii.
2.A LSO I reqiest you kindly to help me a video camera.
3.If possible I would like to get a computer becuase I a problem in writing letters by use of commercial computer centres.Please read [psalm 133:1-15,1Corth 13:1-10,John 14:1-14and 2 Peter 3:9-15]
Yours faithfully,
Francis Mang'era Ombogo.
P.o. Box 298 Ogembo- Gucha - Kenya - East Africa.
Tel:+254729043006 or +254735461748.

*
*
*