Old 12-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Deephay

Default about the mount point "/media/disk"

Greetings all,

I have a question with the auto-mount-point "/media/disk" (if you have
gnome-volume-manager is installed), I grepped in the /usr/share/hal/
and also the gnome-mount and gnome-volume-manager source dirs, I also
searched the the gconf database and had a quick glance in the
gnome-mount source files but I found this "/media/disk" specified in
nowhere, could anyone tell me where exactly is this default
mount_point specified at? thanks very much!

Cheers,
Deephay