Old 12-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Pavel SRB

Default emacs keys in other applications

just an addon. From manual page i have changeed in my ./mc/ini to

editor_key_emulation=1

but after off/on mc or mcedit, it is back to

editor_key_emulation=0

and emacs keys do not work.

Pavel SRB wrote:

hi all

debian xterm or konsole, has default key settings like in emacs. It
also work in other console applications like centericq, python shell
and others. Please is there a way to set this also for mcedit or
others like thunderbird, mozilla, or gui appplications.

thank you
pavel srb