-   -   Confirmation Message from I Am Three (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/189476-confirmation-message-i-am-three.html)

I Am Three 11-07-2008 03:40 PM

Confirmation Message from I Am Three

debian-user@lists.debian.org,

I Am Three is now using our secure emailing software (FanReach, from
ReverbNation.com) to keep fans up to date about their music, shows, and
news. I Am Three has indicated that you opted-in to be on their existing
email list. As part of our rigid anti-spam protocol, I Am Three will not
be allowed to use our system to send you email until you have had at least 24
hours to consider the following options:

- Confirm my email so that I will be eligible for any exclusives from I Am Three (click here:
http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a1/artist_225098?eid=1100285_10107778&fid=10107778&fs c=e213e03ceeb&action_code=opt_in )

- I never opted-in to this mailing list and wish to report abuse by
I Am Three (click here: http://www.reverbnation.com/?popup_render=%2Fc.%2Ffr1%2Fartist_225098%3Feid%3D 1100285_10107778%26fid%3D10107778%26fsc%3De213e03c eeb )

If you do not select one of the three options above, you will remain
opted-in to receive emails from I Am Three. All future FanReach emails
from I Am Three will contain an "unsubscribe" link that you can choose at
any time, should you change your mind.

Please add "fanreach@reverbnation.com" to your address book to ensure that future
mail from I Am Three lands in your in-box. (click here for instructions: http://www.reverbnation.com/c./fr4/1100285_10107778).

About FanReach: FanReach is a secure, fan communication tool for
musicians and venues. Your email address is for the exclusive use of the artist
or venue. ReverbNation.com will not sell, rent, or disclose your email address
to others without your consent (see our privacy policy at
http://www.reverbnation.com/c./cms/PrivacyPolicy). For more information, go to
http://www.reverbnation.com/fanreach.
Physical inquires can be sent to: 501 Washington St. Suite J, Durham, NC, 27701, USA.
Report Abuse/Spam: http://www.reverbnation.com/?popup_render=%2Fc.%2Ffr1%2Fartist_225098%3Feid%3D 1100285_10107778%26fid%3D10107778%26fsc%3De213e03c eeb

"Sam Kuper" 11-07-2008 04:09 PM

Confirmation Message from I Am Three

Dear all,
I selected option three (report abuse).
Regards,
Sam

Andrei Popescu 11-07-2008 04:49 PM

On Fri,07.Nov.08, 17:09:33, Sam Kuper wrote:
> Dear all,
> I selected option three (report abuse).

1. Please don't reply to spam - it makes it impossible to remove it from
the archives
2. Don't quote spam messages (partially or entirely) - it confuses the
spam filters

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)