Old 11-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Vinicius Massuchetto

Default Confirmation Message from I Am Three

Guys,

That was the longest and useless thread of the day.
It's sad to see intelligent people acting like this in such useful
environment.

Vinicius

Robert Caruso escreveu:

You guys obviously want to be tortured you eurotrash fucks

Robert Caruso
President/Owner
Mitigation Online Consultants
818-501-1520 Main Office