Old 11-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Default kernel 2.6.27.4

Hi,

Anybody running the latest stable kernel yet?
Satisfied? Problems?

Hugo

Old 11-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Adrian Chapela

Hugo Vanwoerkom escribió:

Hi,

Anybody running the latest stable kernel yet?
Satisfied? Problems?

Hugo

I am running on two PC and it is working well.

I only use to do test.

Old 11-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Sven Joachim

On 2008-11-07 17:02 +0100, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> Anybody running the latest stable kernel yet?

For about ten days.

> Satisfied? Problems?

Works quite well, even the WLAN problems ([0], [1]) that exist in 2.6.26
with the combination 64-bit kernel/ 32-bit userland are almost gone.
Only problem is that the connection to the AP sometimes gets lost after
longer periods of network inactivity and I have to "ifdown wlan0; ifup
wlan0" to restore it.

Sven

0. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=498220
1. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=501859