Old 11-21-2007, 05:49 AM
Klein Moebius

Default Laptop Firewalling

Hi all,

Being on the road a lot with my trusted lappy, I'd like to get
suggestions on the best solution for an iptables based firewall that
needs to be easily reconfigurable for wireless, ethernet cable, and ppp.
I should be able to apply rules on the fly using tools such as wireshark
to identify mac address exclusions, etc, and hopefully would be ipv6
capable. Any ideas?

Regards,

Klein