Old 11-07-2008, 12:51 AM
Raj Kiran Grandhi

Default Software For Book Writing

Steve Lamb wrote:

Raj Kiran Grandhi wrote:

Latex should be fine. But I have not found any tools to convert latex to
odt. You may also want to look at sisu. It is in the repos and claims to
be able to generate most formats one would care about.

Abiword.

Do you mean abiword is capable of converting latex to odt? I do not
think so, or maybe I am missing something?

-- Albert Einstein

Old 11-07-2008, 12:51 AM
Ron Johnson