Old 11-06-2008, 12:24 AM
Mitchell Laks

Default t-mobile android htc google phone not mounting

Hi,

A friend dropped by and plugged his new Google Android HTC phone
into a usb slot on my sid box (with a 2.6.26 kernel) and when we typed
dmesg we saw a /dev/sdb however when I typed
fdisk -l
my system did not report any mountable partitions.

Does anyone know how to mount the new G phone on a linux system as
a drive?

Mitchell