-   -   How can i forward call to voip ?(software based solution) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/1885-how-can-i-forward-call-voip-software-based-solution.html)

"Jabka Atu" 11-21-2007 05:30 AM

How can i forward call to voip ?(software based solution)

Hello,...

I would like to forward all phone calls to voip program (skype is preferd).
But i can't find a sofware vased solutione (I found only hardware
adaptors) i wish to find a way to connect a mobile phone (motorla) to
debian using Usb/ Com / BlueTooth connection and then forward it to a
VOIP program.

For now im able to transfer emails using smser (smser.sf.net) and move
smses to e mail (I am using kmobiletools but it is an ugly solutione),

Thank You in advanve,.
Jabka Atu || http://bsh83.blogspot.com