Old 11-05-2008, 04:22 PM
John Marks

Default Sqwebmail - courier - proper return-path

Hi Everyone:

I think I fixed my return-path issue with sqwebmail. It was a matter of configuring Exim4. See http://www.andreaswacker.com/blog/2006/08/11/return-path-exim4/. I simply added users and addresses to /etc/email-addresses.
Eg. john: john@gurnsprings.com.

Thank you,