Old 11-04-2008, 10:21 PM
David Cantrell

Default small F-10 anaconda fixes

#469339
If a user boots with boot.iso but has no network devices at all,
the netconfig_dialog.py screens throw a traceback. Also happens
for rescue mode and text mode.

If netdevices is length 0, return False from enableNetwork()
functions so we tell the user to exit the installer.

I decided to do this rather than a larger fix because we're at the
end of F-10. One potential problem I see with this fix is that it
pops up the Exit Installer dialog after we format disks and create
filesystems. So it's sort of a slap in the face to the user. On
the other hand, if a user has no network available, they should
know better.

#469933
Call self._dhcpToggled() before running the screen so that we get
the initial state of the IPv4 entry fields correct.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI