Old 11-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Ron Johnson

Default Haven't received an posts I send to the list

While receiving other people's emails on the list, all emails that
I've sent to the list since yesterday afternoon seem to have
vanished, not even appearing in the web archives.

So, before pestering the listmasters, can someone CC me if they see
this mail?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't
have to worry about paying my mortgage."
Peggy Joseph, on why she loves Obama

Old 11-04-2008, 07:03 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/11/3 Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>:
> While receiving other people's emails on the list, all emails that I've sent
> to the list since yesterday afternoon seem to have vanished, not even
> appearing in the web archives.
>
> So, before pestering the listmasters, can someone CC me if they see this
> mail?

I see you!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü

Old 11-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Ron Johnson

While receiving other people's emails on the list, all emails that I've sent
to the list since yesterday afternoon seem to have vanished, not even
appearing in the web archives.

So, before pestering the listmasters, can someone CC me if they see this
mail?

I see you!

Thanks to all replies. The m-word in my signature cause the list
spam filter to trigger.

Old 11-04-2008, 07:08 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/11/4 Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>:
> Thanks to all replies. The m-word in my signature cause the list spam
> filter to trigger.

Microsoft? Microsoft!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü

Old 11-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Nigel Henry

On Monday 03 November 2008 21:52, Ron Johnson wrote:
> While receiving other people's emails on the list, all emails that
> I've sent to the list since yesterday afternoon seem to have
> vanished, not even appearing in the web archives.
>
> So, before pestering the listmasters, can someone CC me if they see
> this mail?
>
> --
> Ron Johnson, Jr.
> Jefferson LA USA

Yes. Post received on the list.

Nigel.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Raquel

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:52:38 -0600

> While receiving other people's emails on the list, all emails that
> I've sent to the list since yesterday afternoon seem to have
> vanished, not even appearing in the web archives.
>
> So, before pestering the listmasters, can someone CC me if they see
> this mail?
>
> --
> Ron Johnson, Jr.

Nope. Didn't get this email on the list. I did, however, get it
telepathically but am responding by email.

--
Raquel
http://www.byraquel.com

--Kofi Annan, Secretary-General of the United Nations