Old 11-04-2008, 05:09 AM
gary turner

Default flashplayer v10

The last upgrade of flashplayer-mozilla to v10.0.12.36-0.4 (amd-64) from
v9.0.124 killed flash for me in all browsers. I tried removing and
re-installing, but no joy.

My PIII, 32 bit, latest upgrade is to 9.0.124.0-0.0 0, and it still
works just fine.

Both machines' /etc/apt/sources.list point to
http://www.debian-multimedia.org lenny/main Packages

Is this a known issue, or have I screwed up? If so, how do I go about
fixing it?

gary
--
Anyone can make a usable web site. It takes a graphic
designer to make it slow, confusing and painful to use.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Brad Rogers

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 00:09:45 -0600
gary turner <gary.kk5st@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello gary,

> The last upgrade of flashplayer-mozilla to v10.0.12.36-0.4 (amd-64)
> from v9.0.124 killed flash for me in all browsers. I tried removing
> and re-installing, but no joy.

I found I was still using v9.0.124 (or seemed to be) until I copied
libflashplayer.so to ~/.mozilla/plugins. Maybe that will fix your
problem.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is

You destroyed my confidence, you broke my nerve
Nervous Wreck - Radio Stars

Old 11-04-2008, 03:03 PM
gary turner