Old 11-04-2008, 03:06 AM
"Jos Collin"

Default AtomicParsley stik not working

Hi,

I'm trying to copy an .mp4 file to "TV Shows" folder in my IPOD Nano. I have used the following command to set the stik atom.
AtomicParsley test.mp4 --stik value=10

AtomicParsley test-temp-46045.mp4 -t

Displays stik as "TV Show"

Then I copied test-temp-46045.mp4 file to the IPOD using amarok. It is supposed to go to "TV Shows" folder. But it is copied to the "Movies" folder.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Jos Collin