Old 11-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Ahmed Abedi

Default Reply me with your informations for more details.

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: ah_abedi13@yahoo.ca

I am Mr Ahmed Abedi,Auditing director bank of africa Burkina faso.I want to transfer $25M to ur A/C

- Ahmed Abedi

Old 11-21-2008, 02:37 AM
Ahmed Abedi

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: ah_abedi10@yahoo.ca

I am Mr Ahmed Abedi,Auditing director bank of Africa.I have a proposalof $25M to transact with you:

- Ahmed Abedi

Old 01-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Karimat Nash

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: karimatnash@ymail.com

I,m Mrs karimat,Auditing director bank of africa Burkina faso.I want to transfer $25M to ur A/C

- Karimat Nash