-   -   Reply me with your informations for more details. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/187294-reply-me-your-informations-more-details.html)

Ahmed Abedi 11-04-2008 12:45 AM

Reply me with your informations for more details.

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: ah_abedi13@yahoo.ca

I am Mr Ahmed Abedi,Auditing director bank of africa Burkina faso.I want to transfer $25M to ur A/C

- Ahmed Abedi

Ahmed Abedi 11-21-2008 02:37 AM

Reply me with your informations for more details.

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: ah_abedi10@yahoo.ca

I am Mr Ahmed Abedi,Auditing director bank of Africa.I have a proposalof $25M to transact with you:

- Ahmed Abedi

Karimat Nash 01-19-2009 12:43 PM

Reply me with your informations for more details.

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: karimatnash@ymail.com

I,m Mrs karimat,Auditing director bank of africa Burkina faso.I want to transfer $25M to ur A/C

- Karimat Nash