Old 11-03-2008, 11:11 AM
hce

Default Change USB port uid and gid

Hi,

I want to change /proc/bus/usb to user level access permission. How
can I change /proc/bus/usb uid and gid when mount it in rc.sysinit or
fstab? I put following statement in fstab, but does not change the uid
and gid, it is still with root:root access permission.

none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs rw,devmode=0664,devgid=43 0 0

Thank you.

Jim