-   -   Any Project Management Tools for Linux (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/186770-any-project-management-tools-linux.html)

"Siju George" 11-03-2008 09:36 AM

Any Project Management Tools for Linux

Hi,

Is there any project management tolls available for Linus with Gantt Chart etc?

thanks

--Siju

"Sudev Barar" 11-03-2008 09:41 AM

2008/11/3 Siju George <sgeorge.ml@gmail.com>:

> Is there any project management tolls available for Linus with Gantt Chart etc?

I hope you mean for Linux ;-)

Planner? Or you can look at web based ones like obm or egroupware?

Sudev Barar

PS: I know most of people do not follow email niceties (mostly they
are not aware) but if you follow bottom post/in-line post style of
email conversations it becomes a whole lot easier to carry on
meaningful dialogue and you can snip out what is not meaningful too.
Most people just hit reply button and top post leaving prior message
appended uselessly at bottom. See if you can adopt this style and
persuade others. In case you are already doing this ..... great,
spread the message.

"Javier Vasquez" 11-03-2008 02:09 PM

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:36 AM, Siju George <sgeorge.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any project management tolls available for Linus with Gantt Chart etc?
>
> thanks
>
> --Siju

How about?

openproj [1]
taskjuggler [2]
ganttproject [3]

gnome and kde both have their own versions as well (planner and
kplato). openproj gives the advantage of the ms-office-2003
compatibility, but not with 2007 I believe...

[1] http://openproj.org/openproj
[2] http://www.taskjuggler.org
[3] http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net

--