Old 11-02-2008, 10:38 AM
"David Schmidt"

Default cron.daily error/warning/info mail

I am trying to figure out what my Debian Lenny server is trying to
tell me and what I can or should do. Also I'd like to know if I should
be worried about anything.

Most of the files the server claims to be nonexistent do infact exist.
Perhaps some kind of race condition.

friendly greetings

david