Old 10-31-2008, 03:55 PM
Frank McCormick

Default Changing a name

Old 10-31-2008, 04:03 PM
Nyizsnyik Ferenc

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:55:21 -0400
Frank McCormick <debian@videotron.ca> wrote:

Try setting a volume label for it! It should then be picked up
automatically as the name of the volume.

--
Nyizsa.
http://nyizsa.uni.cc

Old 10-31-2008, 04:13 PM
Philip Newborough

On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 12:55 -0400, Frank McCormick wrote:

There is a fairly decent howto at:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RenameUSBDrive

I referred to this the other week as I needed to do the same.

Cheers
--
Philip