Old 11-21-2007, 03:48 AM
"Alejandro Aguila Sáinz"

Default Problem with HP 1210

Hi I have a HP 1210 all-in-one over Debian SID and I'm trying to use the scanner but is not working, I have hpoj and hplip both running, and when I run XSane says this:

Failure during opening disp: `hpaio:/usb/psc_1210_series?serial=MY41EF738YH': Error during E/S

If someone knows can I use the scanner will be so cool

Thanks

--
Alejandro Aguila Sáinz <alekz@alekz.com.mx>
PGP KEY: 14D45A26

Fingerprint: 9670 F4A3 0568 42AF DF1A 2429 C1D3 D6A6 14D4 5A26