Old 10-31-2008, 10:21 AM
"Javier Barroso"

Default DomU running but dom0 seems to be hang

Hi again,

I'm having trouble with my environment, this issue I can't explain why is it.

I have a blade which is running debian etch with Xen enabled with one domU.

domU is working, but I can't do ssh to dom0 and I can't login in ilo
console (password never appears after I put username at login prompt)

Anybody with the same problem in the past ?

Any tip ?

Sorry for my english

Thank you
PD: I will try to find a program who load login program into memory
permanently (I don't remember her name)