Old 11-03-2008, 11:11 AM
lmhelp

Default Etch - Netinst - Asus laptop - Problem

Ok, thanks a lot.
I took the one you would have taken...
I'll let you know if it works or not.
Thanks again.
Lmhelp

Old 11-03-2008, 02:48 PM
lmhelp

Dear Deloptes,

I have the incommensurable pleasure to announce you
that I have managed to install Lenny on my laptop thanks
to your precious help!
And "icing on the cake" (I think this is the way you put it
in English), I perfectly dual boot with the *!#)=} other
"win-thingy" OS I have on it!

Thanks again very much for your help and good day,
regards,
--
Lmhelp

Old 11-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Emanoil Kotsev

lmhelp wrote:

> Dear Deloptes,
>
> I have the incommensurable pleasure to announce you
> that I have managed to install Lenny on my laptop thanks
> to your precious help!
> And "icing on the cake" (I think this is the way you put it
> in English), I perfectly dual boot with the *!#)=} other
> "win-thingy" OS I have on it!
>
> Thanks again very much for your help and good day,
> regards,
> --
> Lmhelp

Glad to hear, have a great time with debian

regards