Old 10-31-2008, 01:45 AM
"Zaki Akhmad"

Default Eclipse Plugin Directory

Old 10-31-2008, 10:30 AM
"Kurian Thayil"

Hi,

Eclipse plugins could be downloaded from the eclipse toolbar "Install"
option. Using this option will ask you for a URL which should be
provided. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kurian.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:10 AM
"Zaki Akhmad"

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Kurian Thayil <kurianmthayil@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Eclipse plugins could be downloaded from the eclipse toolbar "Install"
> option. Using this option will ask you for a URL which should be
> provided. Hope this helps.

Yap, this is another method to do it. But actually, all I should do is
copy my new plugin to the eclipse plugin directory so that the new
plugin can be activated.

Problems solved. I manually download eclipse 3.4 deb package. Extract
it. And put the new plugin to the eclipse 3.4 deb plugin directory.

--
Zaki Akhmad