-   -   Eclipse Plugin Directory (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/185333-eclipse-plugin-directory.html)

"Zaki Akhmad" 10-31-2008 01:45 AM

Eclipse Plugin Directory

"Kurian Thayil" 10-31-2008 10:30 AM

Eclipse Plugin Directory

Hi,

Eclipse plugins could be downloaded from the eclipse toolbar "Install"
option. Using this option will ask you for a URL which should be
provided. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kurian.

"Zaki Akhmad" 11-01-2008 12:10 AM

Eclipse Plugin Directory

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Kurian Thayil <kurianmthayil@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Eclipse plugins could be downloaded from the eclipse toolbar "Install"
> option. Using this option will ask you for a URL which should be
> provided. Hope this helps.

Yap, this is another method to do it. But actually, all I should do is
copy my new plugin to the eclipse plugin directory so that the new
plugin can be activated.

Problems solved. I manually download eclipse 3.4 deb package. Extract
it. And put the new plugin to the eclipse 3.4 deb plugin directory.

--
Zaki Akhmad