Old 10-30-2008, 04:25 PM
natalia galante

Default debian

Ol, estou fazendo um trabalho sobre o debian e gostaria que me enviasse algo sobre gerenciamento de processos, gerenciamento de memoria, gerenciamento de recursos e gerenciamento de arquivos.

Obrigada.

me responda o mais rapido possivel....

*

bom servio.

Instale a Barra de Ferramentas com Desktop Search e ganhe EMOTICONS para o Messenger! GRTIS!

Old 09-04-2010, 10:39 PM
MGͩ ne

how do i get rid of it ...i have inherited a machine with debian on it and it is password protected....is there a master password to bypass the program so i can uninstall it ??

Old 09-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Stephen Powell

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 18:39:13 -0400 (EDT), MGͩ ne

> how do i get rid of it ...i have inherited a machine with debian on
> it and it is password protected....is there a master password to
> bypass the program so i can uninstall it ??

I'm not sure what you mean by "password protected". Debian, like
all distributions of GNU/Linux, requires you to login first with
a userid and a password. You can't just boot it up and start
using it. But what you're saying sounds like the machine may have
a password set in the BIOS. This has nothing to do with Debian,
per se. If this is the case, consult your hardware documentation
for how to remove a BIOS password that you do not know.

--
.'`. Stephen Powell
: :' :

Old 09-04-2010, 11:08 PM