Old 10-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Marcelo Chiapparini

Default (OT) sciposter: a0 to a4

Hello

I am making a poster using sciposter package. I am generating a pdf file
of a0 size. I need to split this file in a few files of a4 size, like a
puzzle, in order to print each small file in a4 paper and then mount the
poster at the end. I will appreciate very much any help!

Regards

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Chiapparini

Old 10-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Richard Möhn

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:56:48AM -0200, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> I am making a poster using sciposter package. I am generating a pdf file
> of a0 size. I need to split this file in a few files of a4 size, like a
> puzzle, in order to print each small file in a4 paper and then mount the
> poster at the end. I will appreciate very much any help!

Although not with sciposter, I did the job with poster(1):

pdf2ps yourfile.pdf yourfile.ps

poster -v -s1 yourfile.ps > outfile

The manpage gives also some tips for mounting the whole thing, as I
discover now. But it was quite a torture when I did it.

Best wishes

Richard

--
Richard Möhn, Laußnitz in Sachsen