Old 10-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Alexander Todorov

Default - Write --dhcpclass instead of --class

Hi folks,
I've seen several BZ wrt anaconda expecting --dhcpclass argument for the network
command in a ks.cfg file but when such is present the resulting anaconda-ks.cfg
will have --class. The attached patch fixes this.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Joel Granados

Just reviewd this patch and seems pretty reasonable to put in. It breaks makes installation fail when the user uses the ks file from anaconda install.
Going to commit this if nobody sees anything wrong with it.
----- "Alexander Todorov" <atodorov@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I've seen several BZ wrt anaconda expecting --dhcpclass argument for
> the network
> command in a ks.cfg file but when such is present the resulting
> anaconda-ks.cfg
> will have --class. The attached patch fixes this.

Joel Andres Granados
Red Hat / Brno Czech Republic

Old 10-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Chris Lumens

> Just reviewd this patch and seems pretty reasonable to put in. It breaks makes installation fail when the user uses the ks file from anaconda install.
> Going to commit this if nobody sees anything wrong with it.

Go for it. pykickstart expects --dhcpclass too.

- Chris