Old 10-26-2008, 09:09 PM
"Wu, Kejia"

Default Exception from 'reportbug'

Hello all,

I tried to report some bug via reportbug tool, but failed. Maybe, I
should configure something firstly? The follows is the failure message:
Report will be sent to "Debian Bug Tracking System"
<submit@bugs.debian.org>
Submit this report on iceweasel (e to edit) [Y|n|a|c|e|i|l|m|p|q|?]? Y
Connecting to bugs.debian.org via SMTP...
SMTP send failure: (111, 'Connection refused')
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wrote bug report to /tmp/reportbug-iceweasel-20081004-3212-mgIWPk

I will feel very grateful for your suggestions.

Cheers,
Kejia

Old 10-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Andrei Popescu

On Sun,26.Oct.08, 15:09:11, Wu, Kejia wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I tried to report some bug via reportbug tool, but failed. Maybe, I
> should configure something firstly? The follows is the failure message:
> Report will be sent to "Debian Bug Tracking System"
> <submit@bugs.debian.org>
> Submit this report on iceweasel (e to edit) [Y|n|a|c|e|i|l|m|p|q|?]? Y
> Connecting to bugs.debian.org via SMTP...
> SMTP send failure: (111, 'Connection refused')
> Wrote bug report to /tmp/reportbug-iceweasel-20081004-3212-mgIWPk
>
> I will feel very grateful for your suggestions.

Could you please show your '.reportbugrc'?

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)