Old 10-26-2008, 07:17 PM
pobega

Default pobega wants to keep up with you on Twitter

To find out more about Twitter, visit the link below:

http://twitter.com/i/09f5b9476f6a879efa44146305086a09a28ae7b4

Thanks,
-The Twitter Team

About Twitter

Twitter is a unique approach to communication and networking based on the simple concept of status. What are you doing? What are your friends doing—right now? With Twitter, you may answer this question over SMS, IM, or the Web and the responses are shared between contacts.

This message was sent by a Twitter user who entered your email address. If you'd prefer not to receive emails when other people invite you to Twitter, click here:
http://twitter.com/i/optout/cb8ec0fc8d2ab639e08c5ecb96a371126289e1f9

Old 10-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Michael Pobega

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 08:17:17PM +0000, pobega wrote:
> To find out more about Twitter, visit the link below:
>
> http://twitter.com/i/09f5b9476f6a879efa44146305086a09a28ae7b4
>
> Thanks,
> -The Twitter Team
>
> About Twitter
>
> Twitter is a unique approach to communication and networking based on the simple concept of status. What are you doing? What are your friends doing—right now? With Twitter, you may answer this question over SMS, IM, or the Web and the responses are shared between contacts.
>
> This message was sent by a Twitter user who entered your email address. If you'd prefer not to receive emails when other people invite you to Twitter, click here:
> http://twitter.com/i/optout/cb8ec0fc8d2ab639e08c5ecb96a371126289e1f9

Woah, I apologize for this, I register a Twitter and it attacked my
Gmail. Again, my apologies.