Old 10-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Simon Paillard

Default installation problems with debian

Hello Raju,

debian-www is about discussing the Debian website.

I forward your mail to the list debian-user which is the right list
where to ask for help.
http://www.debian.org/support

By the way, you should give more information to help people
understanding your issue, for example how you get internet connection
(ethernet, specific modem, PPPoE, etc.)

Best regards,

--
Simon Paillard

Old 10-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Simon Paillard

Raju,

I transfer your mail to debian-user (which is a better place to find
help than my private mail

Try to find a product reference of your (usb?) modem.