Old 10-25-2008, 09:15 PM
GI_Mike - Herman von Mandel

Default .bash_aliases

Please disregard my last email.

As it generally is, just as a I sent the email I saw the problem. The ~/bash.aliases file is missing alias in front of each alias. I have altered this for my user and it works now.

It is amazing how the simplest things can escape you sometimes...

Anyway, thanks for your assistance!

Michael

Old 10-26-2008, 10:57 AM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

GI_Mike - Herman von Mandel wrote:

Please disregard my last email.

As it generally is, just as a I sent the email I saw the problem.

<snip>

I thought I was the only one that did that!

Hugo