Old 10-24-2008, 09:43 PM
Dick Goldberg

Default Debian demo discs

I have downloaded full and abbreviated versions (image) and stored them
on DVDs but I cannot get past the splash screen. I would like to
evaluate the Live version. I have done so with Ubuntu and Fedora
without problem. In each case I downloaded the file to hd, then burned
the image to DVD and booted the product. I have read copiously on you
support pages to no avail. Can you tell me how to proceed from here.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dick Goldberg
6610 Crestbrook Drive

Old 10-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Daryl Styrk

Dick Goldberg wrote:
I have downloaded full and abbreviated versions (image) and stored them
on DVDs but I cannot get past the splash screen. I would like to
evaluate the Live version. I have done so with Ubuntu and Fedora
without problem. In each case I downloaded the file to hd, then burned
the image to DVD and booted the product. I have read copiously on you
support pages to no avail. Can you tell me how to proceed from here.

Thanks in advance.

Have you looked at this?

http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/