Old 09-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Lisi

Default Unidentified subject!

On Monday 03 September 2012 16:05:12 David Baron wrote:
> Aren't we all sick of seeing this?
> The listings with the messed up headers are next to useless.
> The only way to get sane headers is to post on-line, I suppose.
>
> Someone in the Debian universe has to be able to fix this list!

I have no problems (using KMail off-line via POP3): headers are fine and the
list does not need fixing. Are you perhaps referring to the digest? I
gather that there is a problem with that. If so, the solution is simple:
don't use the digest. I gather Gmane works well for those that don't want
the large number of emails on their systems.

Lisi

Old 09-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Ralf Mardorf

On Mon, 2012-09-03 at 18:05 +0300, David Baron wrote:
> Aren't we all sick of seeing this?
> The listings with the messed up headers are next to useless.
> The only way to get sane headers is to post on-line, I suppose.
>
> Someone in the Debian universe has to be able to fix this list!

I guess this still is Digest?!

Regards,
Ralf