Old 10-09-2008, 07:24 PM
T o n g

Default How to enable userdir in apache2

Hi,

After upgrading to apache2 my userdir doesn't work any more. How to
enable it?

I didn't find the answer using the apache+userdir in google. Also, the

Upgrading to 2.0 from 1.3
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/upgrading.html

doesn't help at all.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

Old 10-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Sarunas Burdulis

Old 10-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Bogdan

T o n g wrote:

Hi,

After upgrading to apache2 my userdir doesn't work any more. How to
enable it?

I didn't find the answer using the apache+userdir in google. Also, the

Upgrading to 2.0 from 1.3
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/upgrading.html

doesn't help at all.

Thanks